Side 1 af 2 12 SidsteSidste
Viser resultater 1 til 15 af 19

Emner: man utd in copenhagen

Tilmeldingsdato
    Sep 2006

man utd in copenhagen

looking forward to the game in copenhagen ...and the game at old trafford
    seems you guys have sold out ... how many tickets will utd receive for the game in copnehagen ?
    i know of many who have booked the trip in the hope of getting tickets from utd, but utd really are a difficult club to deal with !
    if any one needs any help/advice with matters regarding the game in manchester then just ask ...i`ve got some good advice on cheaper travel options to manchester, & where to go, & gather whilst in manchester
    ...similarly can any fc fans give any advice for the best places to be in/ stay etc whilst in copenhagen, also any advice for ticketless supporters would be appreciated !

Tilmeldingsdato
    Dec 2002

Re: man utd in copenhagen

›looking forward to the game in copenhagen ...and the game at old trafford
    ›seems you guys have sold out ... how many tickets will utd
    ›receive for the game in copnehagen ?
    ›i know of many who have booked the trip in the hope of getting
    ›tickets from utd, but utd really are a difficult club to deal
    ›with !
    ›if any one needs any help/advice with matters regarding the game
    ›in manchester then just ask ...i`ve got some good advice on
    ›cheaper travel options to manchester, & where to go, &
    ›gather whilst in manchester
    ›...similarly can any fc fans give any advice for the best places
    ›to be in/ stay etc whilst in copenhagen, also any advice for
    ›ticketless supporters would be appreciated !

About tickets, they should be sold through your club, i am not sure how many tickets you have received, but Man Utd should have been offered the maximum amount of tickets they can receive for the game (dont know how many procent of the stadium capacity that is though) havent you received any info from man utd about tickets?
    I would believe that it is hard to find any tickets for sale in copenhagen, only on the blackmarket you will be able to find some, but those are not for the manchester section.
    But talking about the black market i would suggest not to by tickets from those money sucking bastards who make a profit on football horny people. Bastards i tell you..

About good places to stay in copenhagen i dont have any recomandations, but you should know that it is quite expensive, a hostel would be the best way to spend the night try hostels.com. but regarding pubs there are quite alot of good places in central copenhagen, but you should be aware that some off them are Liverpool pubs with british owners with a big heart for liverpool, so i wouldent go there =)

Do you have any recomandations regarding pubs in manchester? And do you know if its alowed to bring a digital camera at old trafford for still pictures only of course?
    Sidst redigeret af Poppelvig : 22.09.06 kl. 13:15

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003

Hiya manutd!

there is a danish manchester united fanclub located at -> http://www.oldtrafford.dk/

I dont know if they have an official pub or something here in copenhagen but if anyone knows it should be them :)
    Success is Temporary, Loyalty is Forever
    Drengene fra række 13

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2005

›looking forward to the game in copenhagen ...and the game at old trafford
    ›seems you guys have sold out ... how many tickets will utd
    ›receive for the game in copnehagen ?
    ›i know of many who have booked the trip in the hope of getting
    ›tickets from utd, but utd really are a difficult club to deal
    ›with !
    ›if any one needs any help/advice with matters regarding the game
    ›in manchester then just ask ...i`ve got some good advice on
    ›cheaper travel options to manchester, & where to go, &
    ›gather whilst in manchester

Can we bring flags, and stuff?. I also heart something about a all-seated politics in england...

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2002

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2003

›Where to go and what to see:

http://www.ao
    ›k.dk/section/english

›and a place to sleep

http://www.danhostel.dk/vandrerhjem.asp?lan=uk&id
    ›=144

Another place to stay, is CabInn, the room's are quality if you are planning a night or two in Copenhagen, CabInn City is right behind Tivoli and near to Copenhagen central station. And only a few stops by train from Parken Stadium.

take a look at their website http://cabinn.dk/UK/index.htm
    KAUF’ ODER STERBE!!!

Whitetrash er offline Klub=FCK&Klubfølelse=True
    Tilmeldingsdato
    May 2005

You'd might like to know that Copenhagen is "one of Europe's hottest beer destinations".

Beer map

Its not cheap, but worth the dough!!

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2002

About gathering places
    There is heaps of pubs you can use...

http://www.aok.dk/search?type=bridge...query=Scottish

AOK (Alt om København - Everything About Copenhagen)
    You can look at these choices, the ones below or find something else, by using AOK, just search after the Pub-names in the top left corner.

Then click "Vis på kort" (Show on map) and the location pops up

Old English Pub (Near Copenhagen Central Station)
    (http://www.oldenglishpub.dk/about.html)

Dubliners (Located on the pedestrian street "Strøget" besides City Square"
    (http://www.dubliner.se/copenh/copenmain.asp)
    (http://www.tore-djuvik.com/kobenhavn2003_20JPG.jpg)

O'Leary's (Located within the Central Station, quite large pub by the way)
    (http://www.olearys.dk/Index.asp?DBUnitID=40)

The Irish Pub (Near the Central Station)

And of course you can use the pub located at Parken Stadium. We are a friendly bunch. A lot of Rangers fans used that option when we played them years ago.

More pubs in the inner city..
    http://www.abroad.dk/Pubs/Pub1.htm

Directions to stadium:
    http://www.parken.dk/script/site/pag...240&cat_id=164

Links to the city of Copenhagen - in English:
    http://www3.kk.dk/Topmenu/English/Ci...openhagen.aspx

http://www.visitcopenhagen.dk/show.asp?id=1

I hope you can use any of this...
    Crueligan - Forza FC

"Everywhere we go!
    People want to know!
    Who we are!
    Where do we come from!
    We are FCK!
    We come from Copenhagen!"
    "You listen up sister! You serve two purposes in this house, you can give me a blowjob or make me a sandwich. I'm not in the mood for head and I had a late breakfast, so you're shit out of luck"

Tilmeldingsdato
    Mar 2002

›People want to know!
    ›Who we are!
    ›Where do we come from!
    ›We are FCK!
    ›We come from Copenhagen!"

Slet lige det der "do" og tilføj et "and" .. oneline.com
    URBAN CREW - Fælles København

10. De følgende 2 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002

If you can make a list of cheap places to stay in manchester it would be great as me and my freinds are still looking for a place to stay

Tilmeldingsdato
    Sep 2006

flags are allowed in old trafford but the stewards get a bit anal about standing and flag poles, it wont be a 75,000 sell out so tickets will be available i can assist if anyone needs help, face value no problem.
    digital cameras are no problem.
    best place for a drink in the city centre is shambles square, the mitre, wellingtons, & sinclairs are the pubs there, also very close to the printworks
    where tiger tiger nightclub is along with the hard rock, norwegian blue, orleans and various bars & clubs are also there.

also worth a try are the white lion & oxbow pubs on liverpool rd. in the castlefield area of the city centre , especially pre-match for a good atmosphere.
    nearer the ground the tollgate pub at the trafford bar metro station is handy and a good pub and you wont have any problems in there, in fact there wont be any problems with the utd supporters you are more than welcome.

staying further out then altrincham about 6 miles away has plenty of pubs and is on the metro line,really handy for old trafford,
    for travelling around the city metrolink trams is ideal & is the best way of getting around,
    as regards cheap accomodation try the hotel at lancashire cricket ground also called old trafford which is close to the ground or for the city centre there are various travel lodge, travel inns which are reasonable.

www.premiertravelinn.co.uk
    www.travelodge.co.uk
    www.lccc.co.uk

in copenhagen which is the best way to reach the staduim from the city centre ?
    and if the tickets dont materialise what is the state of the black market etc ?

dont like using these people but if needs must... obviously any help with tickets would be appreciated and rewarded with copious amounts of your finest lager !!

Django er offline Ostepoppes, R. Varemærke!
    Tilmeldingsdato
    Jul 2005

›in copenhagen which is the best way to reach the staduim from the city centre ?
    ›and if the tickets dont materialise what is the state of the black market etc ?

›dont like using these people but if needs must... obviously any
    ›help with tickets would be appreciated and rewarded with copious
    ›amounts of your finest lager !!

Well that's the great thing about our Stadium, you can actually walk there without major problems. Below is a link to the rute from "Rådhuspladsen" the main square and to PARKEN, home of FC Copenhagen. (would say it takes 30-45 min.)

http://www.krak.dk/Ruteplan/Resultat...217&ClickY=220

You can also take the train too "Østerport" and walk from there. This is what most FC Copenhagen fans do. (Takes around 15-20 min.)

http://www.krak.dk/Ruteplan/Resultat...ViaRoadNumber=

Regarding tickets i can tell you that they were sold out in 8 mins! on the internet. Rest was for the ppl that had queued outside PARKEN, but a lot of ppl went away empty handed. FC Copenhagen administation announced that they could easily have sold 250.000 tickets for this match. So i don't think you can expect to get tickets through normal/legal channels.
    And those *beep-beep-beep* black market ?(/)%=% should just go burn in hell!! ;-)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Sep 2006

not long to go !
    lets get these meaningless internationals out of the way and the proper football can re-commence..!

hope you guys are looking forward to your trip to manchester, should be good , be warned though its not really a good idea to get in the ground too early as no utd fans will be there so the atmosphere will be flat. utd fans traditionally arrive en-masse just before kick off so the atmosphere begins around. if anyone needs any info just post on here & i,ll do my best to answer any questions.

good news for us is that we have 4,000 tickets for the game in copenhagen so tickets for the utd fans should be in plentiful supply. so hopefully the tout scum wont make any money. we may just have a few spares if all our requests for tickets are answered. so if you know of any genuine man utd danish supporters who want tickets please mention it , on here and hopefully we can sort it out. price would be strictly at face value, but i stress they would only be passed onto genuine man utd fans only.

obviously as the seeded team we hope to do well in both the games v FCK. But our experience of last year teaches us not to underestimate any team.
    its reported that FCK are a big strong team, with a good defence, whilst utd like to attack although that could be disputed after the Benfica game...!
    bring it on ..!

15. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Aug 2003

›hope you guys are looking forward to your trip to manchester,
    ›should be good , be warned though its not really a good idea to
    ›get in the ground too early as no utd fans will be there so the
    ›atmosphere will be flat. utd fans traditionally arrive en-masse
    ›just before kick off so the atmosphere begins around.

We dont need any Man U fans to make an atmosphere, that's for sure! Just wait and see. ;)
    We did it in Glasgow with 1400 - and we'll do it in Manchester with 3000.

(damn the agree-button... damn it to hell, I say!!)

17. De følgende 8 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2004

Hey Manutd

I've got a friend whose heart beats for Man U (he's danish). I told him about your post, and his eyes glowed like crazy. If your offer still stands, I am quite sure he would be ever grateful to you, if you could get him a ticket. He has asked me before, if i knew of any tickets to the match, so this might be the opportunity he has waited for.
    You can reply on this, and afterwards we can exchange mail adresses, hope to hear from you soon.
    Thx
    ---Rex

Side 1 af 2 12 SidsteSidste

Thread Information