Viser resultater 1 til 2 af 2

Emner: Racism in and around foodball (int.)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2005

Racism in and around foodball (int.)

ok, in paragraph 3 i will start a explanation about a quite serius case, but first something in danish to our admins.

DR, lad venligst være med at slette denne som i gjorde med den forrige tråd om dette emne. det er er super relevant diskusion, og selvom den forrige tråd var tynd til at begynde med, så lykkedes det jer at slette den mens jeg var ved at lave en lang opsummering af sagen, men flink som jeg er, så skriver jeg da bare det hele igen.

Here we go.

The idea about this post is two things. 1 is to give a quick summary on the acual case and seccondly to hear if there have been other simular cases around the world.

First the recap:

About 3-4 weeks ago some fans here on SL mentioned some stickers that had been stuck on Parken (Our home field as well as the national stadion).

The stickers had on the left side a FCK logo and on the right a picture af the prophet muhamed, de-pictured with a bomb in his turban(One of the infamous pictures that started the so called muhamed-crisis last year).
    Between the two pictures the text said "FCK fans mod muslimer" wich translates into "FCK fans against muslims".

back then there was a lot of fuss internaly amongst the fans regarding to who was the originator.
    i'm not quite sure wether or not he was found backthen but i think he was, otherwise i hope soneone will correct me :-)
    The thing that everyone agreed on however was that they would not be a part of this oppinion.

now more that 3 weeks later the press has picked up on the story.
    obveiously the danes are upset, and the story has spun amock.

The club chaiman, Flemming Østergaard, was on the early news commenting, and saying that he felt sick to the stommack that one/or a few fans would do such a thing, and also stated that in general neither the fans nor the club wanted to be associated with such messages.

durring the day the fans here on SL have snooped up, with almost 100% certanty, whom was behind. (or it was done 3 weeks ago and was brought to atention today, but still....)

The "fan", if being found guilty, will not only face a livelong ban from the stadion but will handed over to the police for violating the danish racism act.
    besides that the fanclub has also stated that he will no longer be welcome in the fanclub, and his membership will be cancelled.

So this was a recab, and yes there are more details, but this i in general what it is all about.

as a short service for those not familiar with the rightwing/racism/morron-level amongst the fans in the danish super-league i think, someone correct me if i'm totaly off, that we have had very few incidents of unwanted behavour on the stadion.

Yes, there has been a few that have made monkey noises directed towards the darker players, but everytime it has happened it has also started a lively debate here on sl and also on the stadion where the majorty has distanced themself from theese incidents.

this has for instance resulted in the fanclub taking active part in the fans against racism campain.

so the big question i think a lot of us would like to know, is if there has been problems like this on any of your respective homefields, and how they have been handled, and what they resulted in.
    Sidst redigeret af HuX : 12.10.06 kl. 22:09
    /HuX

Dette indlæg kommer uden stave kontrol og korrekt tegnsætning.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2006

Re: Racism in and around foodball (int.)

Irish football doesnt have much Racism or hooliganism!
    Obviously a few clubs have their wannabes but I can gladly say that Cork City FC do not have this element! Also we welcome any nationality to Turners Cross (our Arena)! Ive seen alot happen up in Northern Ireland but that is more sectarianism which I suppose is for another day!
    Cork City FC, Here Today, Here Forever

Thread Information