Viser resultater 1 til 3 af 3

Emner: confidence

Tilmeldingsdato
    Aug 2003

confidence

Ok FCK fans how confident are you about this tie?I think we will have a narrow victory.On another note,please don't go to the bars in the gallowgate/glasgowcross area as the area is unsafe.Try the city centre, or two bars in the dennistoun area of glasgow about 1 mile from the city centre. They are called the louden tavern and the bristol bar.Both are Rangers theme bars on duke street and you will all be very welcome.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2002

confidence

Hey there...

›Ok FCK fans how confident are you about this tie?I think we will
    ›have a narrow victory.

I think it will be two tough matches, but i am confident that FCK has a good chance to advance to the group stages. The last two league matches haven't been very good, but FCK have the ability to rise to a higher level in the european matches. The performances against Lazio, Ajax and Dortmund in 2001 showed that the club is ready to take on the big clubs in Europe. The team is quite different from the team in 2001, but i reckon that the current team is better and more experienced.

I think we have a 50% chance of advancing. I have great respect for the Rangers team but i don't think the Rangers team is so much better than ours. Amoruso's transfer to Blackburn is a great loss for RFC and i must say that Henning Berg have no chance of matching Zuma and Jönsson if they play their best. Your advantage is 'Pete'. I really don't like the prospect of him against Ole Tobiasen :(

Anyway, I think it will be two great matches. I hate it that I can't go to Glasgow, but when you guys come to Copenhagen i'll make up for that ;) Im looking forward to thousands of FCK and Rangers fans drinking a little beer together at Parken Stadium. You'll find that we are very friendly. The last european match against Djurgården was one of the best experiences I have had as a FCK supporter. Its nice when fans can come together and have a good time before and after a match :)

Cya in Cph mate... :o)

FORZA FCK!
    "You listen up sister! You serve two purposes in this house, you can give me a blowjob or make me a sandwich. I'm not in the mood for head and I had a late breakfast, so you're shit out of luck"

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jul 2003
    ›Ok FCK fans how confident are you about this tie?I think we will
    ›have a narrow victory.On another note,please don't go to the bars
    ›in the gallowgate/glasgowcross area as the area is unsafe.Try the
    ›city centre, or two bars in the dennistoun area of glasgow about
    ›1 mile from the city centre. They are called the louden tavern
    ›and the bristol bar.Both are Rangers theme bars on duke street
    ›and you will all be very welcome.

Gonnae stop posting this pish DTFN. As I was saying on another thred when you came up with it there.

As a Jags fans, I've spent a few very pleasant evenings in the area around the Gallowgate/Glasgow Cross. The strength of feeling between rangers and celtic fans might mean you wouldn't want to hang out there (not sure too many celtic fans would agree with your recommendations either) but don't exagerrate.

As for confidence - most Copenhagen fans see this as 50/50 or Rangers perhaps as slight favourites. I think youz are slight favourites because of Ferguson, De Boer and, especially, Klos but that Copenhagen are more tactically aware and disciplined as an 11-man unit. Over 2 legs I think Copenhagen will sneak it if we maintain our tactics and discipline.

FTOF
    Christian Lønstrup har altid været og vil altid være gud.

Thread Information