Side 1 af 4 1234 SidsteSidste
Viser resultater 1 til 15 af 60

Emner: Information & Details - Beitar Jerusalem & Israel

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

Information & Details - Beitar Jerusalem & Israel

Hello FC Copenhavn fans.

first of all, i would like to say, that beitar fan's will be very happy to give you a warm welcome to israel, for any fan that will arrive to the 2nd fixture. off course that on the field we will do our most to kick your ass ;), but off the field - you are our freinds and guests.

i wanted to help you get any information you'de like, regarding anything you would like to know - about israel or beitar. you can ask anything and i will do my best to give you all the information i have. anything you would like to know to make you trip to israel as fun as possible (you won't believe how much fun there is in here), and to make the matches between our teams more interesting.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Aug 2003

Re: Information & Details - Beitar Jerusalem & Israel

Only thing I need to know about Jerusalem is where to find the beer and if it's any good, muahaha :D

The Vikings are coming!

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

›Only thing I need to know about Jerusalem is where to find the
    ›beer and if it's any good, muahaha :D

›The Vikings are coming!

haaaaaaaaa :) that was funny!! the vikings are very welcome to israel and jerusalem!!!
    you will be very surprise to see how much it is diffrent on the reality then the news...

you can find a beer many kinds of a beer on downtown jerusalem!!! most of the pubs are centralized on downtown jerusalem

:) we look forward to see you on august guys ... :) and to beat your team also ha :)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

›Only thing I need to know about Jerusalem is where to find the
    ›beer and if it's any good, muahaha :D

›The Vikings are coming!

Jerusalem is outstanding city at the nights. It cames alive at nights. you can find good atmosphere, with beers and Israeli cheeks in every place at the center of city. Come to the JERUSALEM TOWER HOTEL. it's a cheep hotel, exactly in the center of town. this is a tourists hotel. here: http://www.inisrael.com/jth/jerusalem/index.html

that's a good one. and the services there in English.. and they can help you all on everything....:)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003

Hi,

I would like to know if Beitar usually plays their European games at home or if they are likely to be moved?

Cheers.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

›Hi,

›I would like to know if Beitar usually plays their European games
    ›at home or if they are likely to be moved?

›Cheers.

Beitar will play their game at Teddy stadium, that is located on south Jerusalem.
    On the last few years UEFA didn't accept Israeli teams to host their games out of Tel Aviv, but now the situation is different, and Beitar - as I already said - will host their European games at Beitar's stadium.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

No. A week ago UEFA decided to put back the games on Teddy, and any area on Israel is now allowed to host international games.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Aug 2003

››Only thing I need to know about Jerusalem is where to find the
    ››beer and if it's any good, muahaha :D
    ››
    ››The Vikings are coming!

›Jerusalem is outstanding city at the nights. It cames alive at
    ›nights. you can find good atmosphere, with beers and Israeli
    ›cheeks in every place at the center of city. Come to the
    ›JERUSALEM TOWER HOTEL. it's a cheep hotel, exactly in the center
    ›of town. this is a tourists hotel. here:
    http://www.inisrael.com/jth/jerusalem/index.html

›that's a good one. and the services there in English.. and they
    ›can help you all on everything....:)

Well if our fan club makes a package down there, it probably wont be with sleep over. Usually we are leaving the airport in Denmark early, early morning... then arrieve before noon at the destination... get piss drunk during the afternoon... party at the stadium, and then drive directly to the airport after the game to head home.

Though last year in Amsterdam, they made 2 choices. 1 direct and 1 with sleep over on a hotel. (I took the hotel one... wasnt that big a succes as I had hoped for)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

›Hi,

›Cheers.

we didn't play in teddy in europe for 7 years!
    but all of our games in jerusalem in eurpoe we didn't lost:

0:0 with sporting lisbon(97/8)

2:1 on club brugge(97/8)

4:2 on benfica lisbon(98/9)

1:1 with glazgow rangers(98/9)

3:3 with paok saloniki(2000/1)

and last year we maid 1:1 with dinamo bucarest but this home game was played in sofia becouse of the war....

10. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

›Hi,

›Cheers.
    at the qualification rounds, we will play surely in our home stadium, Teddy. if we will qualify ti the group stage, maybe it will be moved to Ramat-Gan, a 45,000 attendance stadium.

and for the one that asked for beer - the night life in Jerusalem are very good, but also in Tel Aviv. you can go traveling there, it's only an hour long drive. but you will have fun in jerusalem as well, i suggest you try both cities.

BTW, Jerusalem doesn't a beach-line, Tel-Aviv does, and it is currently very hot in Israel. you are not regular to this kind of heat, so i suggest you will try the beutiful beaches in Israel. there are many beaches, even outside Tel-Aviv.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2007

Our starting line-up 4-4-2:

Goalkeeper:
    #1 Jesper Christiansen
    National team: 7 matches for Denmark - 5 matches for Denmark U/21
    Copenhagen: 104 matches.
    Former clubs: Roskilde, Ølstykke, OB, Vejle, Wolfsburg, Glasgow Rangers, Viborg
    Note: Not the starting keeper of Denmark but second choice, I though, believe that he's better then the starting - Thomas Sørensen from Aston Villa.
    Just signed a new 5-year contract.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Right back:
    #17 Oscar Wendt
    National team: 3 matches for Sweden - 14 matches, 1 goal for Sweden U/21
    Copenhagen: 39 matches.
    Former clubs: IFK Skövde, IFK Göteborg
    Note: Great abillities in the offense, but lacks of lot defensivly. Played the first half of the season, on the left back though. Then we signed:

Left back:
    #3 Niclas Jensen
    National team: 57 matches for Denmark - 18 matches, 2 goals for Denmark U/21
    Copenhagen: 167 matches, 10 goals.
    Former clubs: Lyngby, PSV Eindhoven, Copenhagen, Dortmund, Manchester City, Fulham FC
    Note: Very offensive left back. Great passes and plays/combines very well with Jesper Grønkjær on the left midfield. Was sold to Dortmund in 2002, but is now back in Copenhagen.

Central defender:
    #14 Michael Gravgaard
    National team: 15 matches for Denmark, 5 goals.
    Copenhagen: 96 matches, 8 goals. Captain.
    Former clubs: Spentrup IF, Randers Freja, Viborg
    Note: Very good header, only been proffesionel for a couple of years. Was in the starting line-up for Denmark, but recently knocked off by Martin Laursen from Aston Villa. The last years he's been linked with a lot of teams especially with Newcastle United, but also a lot of teams from the Bundesliga.

Central defender:
    #5 Brede Hangeland
    National team: 35 matches for Norway - 12 matches for Norway U/21Copenhagen: 78 matches, 4 goals.
    Former clubs: SK Vidar, Viking Stavanger FK
    Note: Good header. Together him and Michael Gravgaard make the key to are very dangarous set-pieces. Michael Gravgaard and Brede Hangeland together are called; Copenhagen Airforce. The last nine months his been linked with Newcastle United.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Right midfielder:
    #13 Atiba Hutchinson
    National team: 22 matches for Canada - 5 matches for Canada U/20, 9 matches for Canada U/23
    Copenhagen: 77 matches, 10 goals.
    Former clubs: Brampton Braves, Toronto Lynx, Östers IF, Helsingborgs IF
    Note: Technical player. Good dribles and combines well with any player. If he learn to hit the goal, he's worth gold! Or at least some million euros. Has been linked with a lot of clubs this last six-nine months.

Left midfielder:
    #10 Jesper Grønkjær
    National team: 65 matches for Denmark, 5 goals. 24 matches, 4 goals for Denmark U/21Copenhagen: 36 matches, 7 goals.
    Former clubs: Thisted, AaB, Ajax Amsterdam, Chelsea FC, Birmingham City, Atletico Madrid, VfB Stuttgart
    Note: Where to start? One of the best players in the Copenhagen squad ever. Is superior to nearly every right back. In Copenhagen he found his love for football again, and is now fighting for every inch of the field. When he's in a good mood. Piss him off, and he starts to wave his arms and get all hopeless. But then he gets the ball again, and tries to prove why he's so damn good. GREAT player! Had an offer from some italien Serie A club, but turned there offer down. He wanted to stay in Copenhagen :o)

Central midfielder:
    #4 Hjalte Bo Nørregaard
    National team: 2 matches for Denmark U/21
    Copenhagen: 167 matches, 25 goals - one goal will allways stand out. The one against Brøndby I.F. on Brøndby Stadion in the 92' minute. One more championsship for us, one less for Brøndby.
    Former clubs: Copenhagen, SC Heerenveen
    Note: Last summer he was sold to Heerenveen, after playing all his carrier in Copenhagen, now he's back. Good defensive player, runs a lot in the defense. Great runs without the ball in the offense. The crowd loves him!

Central midfielder:
    #8 Michael Silberbauer
    National team: 8 matches, 1 goal for Denmark - 24 matches, 2 goals for Denmark U/21
    Copenhagen: 156 matches, 27 goals.
    Former clubs: Støvring IF, AaB
    Note: Been linked with a lot of clubs this past year. A lot of Premier League clubs. Great raids with ball, splits up the opponents defense.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Striker:
    #11 Marcus 'Mackan' Allbäck
    National team: 66 matches, 29 goals for Sweden
    Copenhagen: 81 matches, 33 goals.
    Former clubs: Örgryte IS, Lyngby FC, AS Bari, SC Heerenveen, Aston Villa, Hansa Rostock
    Note: Very important player for Copenhagen. Runs a lot, and can score out of nowhere. He and the club are currently negotiating on new contract.

Striker:
    #7 Ailton
    National team: l0L He's from Brazil :o)
    Copenhagen: 21 matches, 6 goals.
    Former clubs: Clube Atlético Mineiro, Corinthians Alagoano, Örgryte IS
    Note: Technical player. Was bought from Swedish Örgryte IS in the summer, but first joind our side in the winther. Still he cost us just about 3 million euros. Has been pretty disappointing since he joind our team, but nearly every player in the Copenhagen history needs at least 6 months to be integrated in the team. Think he will blow our minds next season.

Jesper Christiansen
    Oscar Wendt - Michael Gravgaard [C] - Brede Hangeland - Niclas Jensen
    Atiba Hutchinson - Hjalte Bo Nørregaard - Michael Silberbauer - Jesper Grønkjær
    Marcus Allbäck - Ailton

AND OF COURSE; THANKS TO NIPSERSTAT.DK
    Sidst redigeret af Meller : 03.07.07 kl. 20:01

13. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003

EDIT: It may be considered nitpicking but Dortmund was missing on the list of former clubs.

Left back:
    #3 Niclas Jensen
    National team: 57 matches for Denmark - 18 matches, 2 goals for Denmark U/21
    Copenhagen: 167 matches, 10 goals.
    Former clubs: Lyngby, PSV Eindhoven, Copenhagen, Dortmund, Manchester City, Fulham FC
    Note: Very offensive left back. Great passes and plays/combines very well with Jesper Grønkjær on the left midfield. Was sold to Manchester City in 2002, but is now back in Copenhagen.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2007

›EDIT: It may be considered nitpicking but Dortmund was missing on
    ›the list of former clubs.

It's 5-stars nitpicking. ;-)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

Hey From Israel ,

I saw an the website somewhere that this player "Brede Hangeland" could
    Leave Kopenhagen and will play for Newcastle or something like that,is he
    very importent to the first line-up ?

I will be in kopenhagen in one week,how is the wether and where can i find
    some good pubs?

Thx.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2007

thanks for the information!!! i will try to bring also details about our players
    our line up...

but later! thanks again dude :) i knew you are good team we goona have very good much! :) actually it is very hard to bring the line up becasue couple of new players are comming to sign and we are not sure about the line up!! but most of the players i can tell!!!
    later! :)

Side 1 af 4 1234 SidsteSidste

Thread Information