Side 1 af 2 12 SidsteSidste
Viser resultater 1 til 15 af 27

Emner: FCK vs ATLETICO DE MADRID ( user from Spain)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Nov 2007

FCK vs ATLETICO DE MADRID ( user from Spain)

Hi to everyone, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Raul I'm from Madrid, and I'm Atletico de Madrid supporter, Next 5th of december I'm going to Copenhagen, and I have some doubts to ask you.

I will go there with my 3 years old daughter and my wife, we'll be there 3 days, and I'm worried about the weather, Can anyone tell me what is the prevision for this date?? ( I guess very cold :))

In parken Stadion we are in section D, we are going to arrive to the match about 600 persons, we are very quiet, but we love sing to our team. I hope to see a good match, and of course your famous tifos. If You want you can visit the fan's forum of Atletico de Madrid, www.colchonero.com ( Sorry is only in spanish) but you can know much more of our great team.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002

Re: FCK vs ATLETICO DE MADRID ( user from Spain)

Hello Raul,

dress warm, december is generally very cold! and check http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/...ten/kbhnsj.htm in the week leading up to the game, it is the danish weather center 7 day forecast for Copenhagen ("torsdag" is thursday/matchday)
    Vi sender et postkort fra Europa

3. De følgende 6 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Sep 2003

›Hello Raul,

http://www.dmi.dk/dmi/index/danmark/...and check .htm
    ›in the week leading up to the game, it is the danish weather
    ›center 7 day forecast for Copenhagen ("torsdag" is
    ›thursday/matchday)

Alternatively you could try the english version of the abovementioned site.

Best regards
    LIND
    - endnu een af De Små Blå Mejser...

5. De følgende 4 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2003

Hi Raul,

Have you ever been to copenhagen before? If not, here's a mini guide to Copenhagen made by FC Copenhagen fanclub.

Kind regards
    KAUF’ ODER STERBE!!!

Tilmeldingsdato
    Nov 2007

Thanks JZC#20,LIND and jeske0bh. You're very kind, very usefull your information.
    I've never been in your country. Some friends of mine have told me that Copenhagen is very beautiful, I always wanted to go, but always I was looking for a trip in summer....but plays Atletico! and it is a good oportunity to see the city and be present in our back to UEFA!!
    We are going to be there for 3 days , with my wife, my daughter, uncle and aunt. And we're thinking that if is good of value go to "Legoland"....is enough 2 days to visit Copenhagen??
    I would like to know what do you think about Atletico de Madrid and Spain. Denmark for us:...kind people, good beer....;), Laudrup's Land;)..., country that cares about de social policy and enviroment, open minded.....

I'm waiting for your answers, thanks for all and sorry for my level of english

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jul 2007

Hola, Raul - Legoland is very far from Copenhagen, actually no es tres interessante - and most important: It's closed at this time of year. So dress warm (and bring an umbrella) and have a look around our beautiful capitol in stead. There are lots of both historical and more contemporary things to visit. A lot of the social experts in this forum thinks that you and your family will enjoy Tivoli, an old amusement park next to the central railway station right i the center of la ciudad. The last couple of years they have made a christmas special. Click on the english version right at the top left corner.

Hasta luego, amigo de futebol
    Sidst redigeret af Langemand : 27.11.07 kl. 10:21
    HØJERE. LÆNGERE. HÅRDERE.
    Brede Phanaticos 4Ever
    Medlem #3

9. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Tilmeldingsdato
    May 2002

Some links:

Wonderful Copenhagen
    http://www.visitcopenhagen.com/

Copenhague - Dinamarca VisitDenmark La guía oficial para tus vacaciones y viajes a Dinamarca. Busca hoteles, mapas, banderas
    http://www.visitdenmark.com/spanien/...koebenhavn.htm

Christmas in Tivoli 2007
    http://www.tivoli.dk/composite-4983.htm

Copenhagen Canal Tours
    http://www.canaltours.com/dct/en

/Martin A

11. De følgende 2 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jul 2003

Hey Raul!

Legoland is about three hours drive from Copenhagen, a bit longer by train. But anyways, Legoland is closed for the winter, so it would be a wasted trip. Instead, treat your kids to Tivoli, an amusement park located in the middle of Copenhagen. This time a year, the park is decorated for Christmas and is quite a sight for both young and old. The kids can run around, try the rides an so forth, and you can either tag along og visit some of the many cafés or restaurants.

I hope you enjoy your visit here and remember to dress warm.
    What a coach does is attempt to increase the index of probability when it comes to winning a match. As a coach all you can [do] is deny fortune as much of its role as you possibly can ~ Juanma Lillo

13. De følgende 3 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Nov 2004

›Thanks JZC#20,LIND and jeske0bh. You're very kind, very usefull
    ›your information.
    ›I've never been in your country. Some friends of mine have told
    ›me that Copenhagen is very beautiful, I always wanted to go, but
    ›always I was looking for a trip in summer....but plays Atletico!
    ›and it is a good oportunity to see the city and be present in our
    ›back to UEFA!!
    ›We are going to be there for 3 days , with my wife, my daughter,
    ›uncle and aunt. And we're thinking that if is good of value go to
    ›"Legoland"....is enough 2 days to visit Copenhagen??

Legoland is closed for the winter unfortunately. But you + family can easily spend three days in Copenhagen.

›I would like to know what do you think about Atletico de Madrid
    ›and Spain. Denmark for us:...kind people, good beer....;),
    ›Laudrup's Land;)..., country that cares about de social policy
    ›and enviroment, open minded.....

I actually have a Atletico Madrid shirt without being much of a fan though. Atletico stands in the shade of Real, but there's no doubt that with the team you're building up at the moment you'll soon become a serious threat to Barcelona and Real. Your offense looks terrifying.

Haven't been to Spain since '99, but I can say for sure that I've enjoyed every visit. The food, the drinks, the attractions, the weather.. Spain has it all.

›I'm waiting for your answers, thanks for all and sorry for my level of english

Same here:-)
    I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
    Willie Nelson

Tilmeldingsdato
    Nov 2001

›We are going to be there for 3 days , with my wife, my daughter,
    ›uncle and aunt. And we're thinking that if is good of value go to
    ›"Legoland"....is enough 2 days to visit Copenhagen??

"Legoland" is closed this time of year, as others have pointed out :-) It is also some distance from Copenhagen (it's in the peninsula of Jutland i the "opposite end" of Denmark from Copenhagen), so it would have been difficult to reach in two or three days time, if you also wanted to see Copenhagen and the surroundings (and the match of course).

You can see Copenhagen in two or three days, just as you can see Madrid in two days :-) Although Copenhagen is smaller you could propably spend a few days more without getting tired of the city. It depends on, what you want to see of course. There's the tourist attractions like the harbour area, Christiania, the central pedestrian shopping area, old churces, museums, Carlsberg breweries and all that. There is also the quarters/districts around the city center - Vesterbro, Nørrebro and Østerbro (in english: Westbridge, Northbridge and Eastbridge). There is also museums and other attractions outside Copenhagen.

Østerbro is where the Parken stadium is and where the match is played. When you find a place to stay in Copenhagen you can propably ask around here for directions to the stadium.

Oh and pack warm clothes as the others said. It's around zero degrees celsius in the evening and not much warmer in the day.

›I would like to know what do you think about Atletico de Madrid
    ›and Spain. Denmark for us:...kind people, good beer....;),
    ›Laudrup's Land;)..., country that cares about de social policy
    ›and enviroment, open minded.....

To me Spain is a beautiful country. I've been to Madrid once. Very nice city and too hot in the high summer (july) :-) I mostly remember staying near Placa del (puerta?) Sol and liking the bars in the surrounding quarters, a very large park, some good museums, heavy traffic and a general good feeling (which I to some extent contribute to the aforementioned bars).

Most danes propably know Real Madrid and FC Barcelona better than Atletico.
    "Gedanken ohne Inhalt sind leer, Anschauungen ohne Begriffe sind blind"

Whitetrash er offline Klub=FCK&Klubfølelse=True
    Tilmeldingsdato
    May 2005

If You want a taste of the (in)famous danish Smørrebrød (open flat sandwiches) properly made and not too expensive, go to Aamanns, Øster Farimagsgade 10. It's a real smorgasbord:-)

Their website doesn't have an english version :-( Opening hours are: Mon-fri 10.30-20.00, Sat 11.00-16.00. Sun+holidays closed.

For beer, look here: http://www.ratebeer.com/places2/map_eu.asp?mid=37
    Sidst redigeret af Whitetrash : 19.11.07 kl. 21:53

Tilmeldingsdato
    Nov 2007

Thank you to everyone, I think with all that information I will not have any problem. I have a wider idea to visit your city than this morning!....talking about football, Jesper Gronkjaer played in Atletico de Madrid as you know, He stayed here almost a season, when de season finished, he suddenly went out, he had a "deal" for 3 years. In Spain nobody talked about that fact, press only said that it was because a family reasons. During he stayed here, he was one of the most important players, very quick and strong, join with Fernando torres make the play more quick....you know. How is doing now in your team? Said the press anything about his "went out" from Spain?

Regards

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2005

If you want to taste "smørrebrød", you kan also go to Ida Davidsens resturant (no flash nedded here, and engligh version avalible)
    Dansk mester 92/93 - 00/01 - 02/03 - 03/04 - 05/06 - 06/07 - 08/09 - 09/10 - 10/11 - 12/13 - 15/16
    Pokalvindere 94/95 - 96/97 - 03/04 - 08/09 - 11/12 - 14/15 - 15/16
    Skandinaviske mestre 04/05 - 05/06

Tilmeldingsdato
    Nov 2001

›Thank you to everyone, I think with all that information I will
    ›not have any problem. I have a wider idea to visit your city than
    ›this morning!....talking about football, Jesper Gronkjaer played
    ›in Atletico de Madrid as you know, He stayed here almost a
    ›season, when de season finished, he suddenly went out, he had a
    ›"deal" for 3 years. In Spain nobody talked about that
    ›fact, press only said that it was because a family reasons.
    ›During he stayed here, he was one of the most important players,
    ›very quick and strong, join with Fernando torres make the play
    ›more quick....you know. How is doing now in your team? Said the
    ›press anything about his "went out" from Spain?

Grønkjær/Gronkjaer said to Danish tabloid newspaper Ekstra Bladet at one time, that there were some issues with his contract with Atletico, and that was why he left Atletico and went to Stuttgart although he liked being at Atletico as such. La Danesa - a Danish magizine for Danes living in Spain - wrote, that it was a mixture of family issues, difficulties with the spanish language and the odd conditions at Atletico. I guess it's fair to say, that it was a mixture of those reasons, as the primary reason why he came to FCK (according to Grønkjær) was, that he was simply tired of many years of living abroad (and away from his family i guess).

Anyway - he's has been mostly brilliant, when playing for us. He's the best winger in the league when in form, and he has done good things for us especially in some european matches but also in the league. He has been a bit plagued by injuries and fatigue, but Grønkjær, Marcus Allbäck (swedish veteran striker), Libor Sionko (czech right winger), Brede Hangeland (our huge norwegian defender), Jesper Christiansen (goalkeeper) and maybe Michael Gravgaard (central defender who's very good in the air and is used in many offensive set-pieces) will presumably form the core of the FC Copenhagen line-up against Atletico.
    "Gedanken ohne Inhalt sind leer, Anschauungen ohne Begriffe sind blind"

20. De følgende 3 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003

›Legoland is about three hours drive from Copenhagen, a bit longer
    ›by train. But anyways, Legoland is closed for the winter, so it
    ›would be a wasted trip. Instead, treat your kids to
    Tivoli, an amusement
    ›park located in the middle of Copenhagen. This time a year, the
    ›park is decorated for Christmas and is quite a sight for both
    ›young and old. The kids can run around, try the rides an so
    ›forth, and you can either tag along og visit some of the many
    ›cafés or restaurants.

I agree, Tivoli in December should not be missed, especially after sunset when all the lights are turned on. It's truly a beautiful sight...

22. De følgende 5 brugere er enige:

Side 1 af 2 12 SidsteSidste

Thread Information