Side 1 af 2 12 SidsteSidste
Viser resultater 1 til 15 af 26

Emner: Prisen på turen til Hjaltepark

Tilmeldingsdato
    Sep 2002

Prisen på turen til Hjaltepark

Hvorfor er prisen på turen til Brøndby stadion 110 kr for ikke-med og 20 kr for medlemmer. Det burde være 20 kr for alle. Jeg troede det var menningen at vi skulle være så mange som muligt derude. Nu er jeg selv medlem. Men jeg synes ikke det er rimeligt for folk at de skal melde sig ind i fanklubben for at komme derud for 20 kr

Jay-fucker
    Over and out

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003
    helt enig... men du skal tænke på, at på HjaltePark kan vi ikke få en tribune for os selv som vi ka i parken...! derfor er den høje pris nok med til, at fckfc ikke skal sige nej til så mange som gerne vil med...</ironi>
    72' Grønkjær leger med Barca, Barca-style. Rob Palmer @ SkySports 1: "Gronkjaer... he's like the Peter Pan of football, flying around the field... calmness, composure, awareness, footwork, skill... fantastic!" Video (med engelske komm.), Video (med danske komm.)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Sep 2002
    ›helt enig... men du skal tænke på, at på HjaltePark kan vi ikke
    ›få en tribune for os selv som vi ka i parken...! derfor er den
    ›høje pris nok med til, at fckfc ikke skal sige nej til så mange
    ›som gerne vil med...</ironi>

: )

145 kr for billet
    110 kr for transport

255 kr for at se kampen mod Brøndby. Det svarer næsten til prisen for en billet til et europæisk opgør mod en stor klub. + alt det løse ved siden af.
    Det er ikke specielt billigt. Har dog ikke selv problemer med penge. Men det kan være meget hvis man er ung eller studerende eller har kortvarig pengenød.

Hvis man virkelig vil have så mange med som muligt derud d. 9 Nov. burde man gøre prisen ens for alle. Dog kun til dette opgør.

Iøvrigt burde man reklamere meget mere for busturen på FCKFC omkring opgøret og i FCK .

Jay-fucker
    Over and out

CF13 Anders Slettet

Med al respekt: Bullshit

› Hvis man virkelig vil have så mange med som muligt derud d. 9
    ›Nov. burde man gøre prisen ens for alle.

20 kr er en medlemspris.
    Ingen tror vel på, at busturen kan arrangeres for 20 kr pr deltager? Forklar mig lige hvorfor medlemmerne skal betale for, at dem som har valgt ikke at være medlem af FCKFC kan få en fordel?

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    20 kr,- for a trip to bundby is cheap! all those years i've been in FCK, thats the cheapest of the cheap!

well, you can't get it no where cheaper than walkin all the way to hjaltepark! but that means more risk of getting your ass kick by those senseless, mindless and jobless people from bundby kommune!

i dunno, its a good price .... but i think bundby should learn their mistakes and treat the away fans a bit more respect!

but if we are not treated well, i don't think we should benefit our rivals with anything! they are the one who should be profitting and if they don't then they should figure something out!

FCKFC is tryin to do something, but i think bundby should actually give us something before we should try ....

fckjoe
    fckjoe
    "FCK London! The support from abroad. Byenshold is followed from another capital."
    fcklondon.blogspot.com
    fckjoe

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003
    Perhaps Brøndby would like to operate at a profit? They won't do that by giving 500-1000 supporters an area for 6-7000 people. As long as you're not able to gather 6-7000 supporters, you're just going to have to deal with the enclosure.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Mar 2002
    ›Perhaps Brøndby would like to operate at a profit? They won't do
    ›that by giving 500-1000 supporters an area for 6-7000 people. As
    ›long as you're not able to gather 6-7000 supporters, you're just
    ›going to have to deal with the enclosure.

Med så mange hjemmetilskuere, som I plejer at mønstre, burde det da ikke være et problem at give os en hel endetribune? Sidste kamp var en lun dag i august, og der kom 20965 tilskuere - alt inkluderet! Denne gang er det altså en iskold november dag...

Hvis I lokkede med gode forhold, ville det måske få flere FCK'ere til at kigge forbi og fylde stadions tomme sæder - og på den måde ville I i sidste ende tjene flere penge! Er det ikke det, man kalder "to operate at a profit"?

Men igen - det med at tjene penge har man jo aldrig rigtigt kunnet finde ud af i BUIF...

Mvh.
    Davor

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    well, if bundby wants a profit then they should start giving away some conditions that will secure those profit! If bundby are able to cope with just 20,000 people at hjaltepark for a FCK vs bundby game then bundby is definitely draggin the standards down for local rival game! Its obvious that bundby built a new stadium to accomdate more people, but since 20,000 only turn up there ... there is a problem!

Ask yourself how does FCK managed to get a 35,000 average for FCK vs bundby game in Parken? (35,000 out of 40,000) .. not bad!

you do the bundby stats .... Mr. Bundby KDL!

I suggest you have an open dialog with your board before presenting these arguements in public. Internal affairs should be dealt internally .... otherwise everybody will laugh.

We came and we won ..... You lost and you didn't make the profit you expected. Who is laughin ...? hahahaa

fckjoe

›Perhaps Brøndby would like to operate at a profit? They won't do
    ›that by giving 500-1000 supporters an area for 6-7000 people. As
    ›long as you're not able to gather 6-7000 supporters, you're just
    ›going to have to deal with the enclosure.
    fckjoe
    "FCK London! The support from abroad. Byenshold is followed from another capital."
    fcklondon.blogspot.com
    fckjoe

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003
    Regarding the last game, I believe there was a general idea that since the teams had met each other a few times before in only 3 or 4 months (around 3 or 4 times I think), and since the result didn't really have much value, most people chose to stay home. Not to mention that it rained like someone above was taking a leak in the hours leading up to the game.

Let's put it this way: If FCK & Brøndby IF were to play against each other 5 times within 2 or 3 months, do you think that it would lead 35.000 to the concrete silo of yours?

Davor, sidst jeg så efter havde de da overskud - og det er endda uden at pengene for Peter Madsen & Mads "Ham der vistnok sikrede guldet i 2001/2002" Jørgensen er talt med i regnskabet.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Nov 2001
    (jeg tager den lige på dansk og håber at Joe kan følge med)

›Regarding the last game, I believe there was a general idea that
    ›since the teams had met each other a few times before in only 3
    ›or 4 months (around 3 or 4 times I think), and since the result
    ›didn't really have much value, most people chose to stay home.
    ›Not to mention that it rained like someone above was taking a
    ›leak in the hours leading up to the game.

Ah, lidt værdi havde sejren da :-)

Og det var ganske rigtigt det fjerde møde siden april.

Det må kunne forklare hvorfor BIF-fremmødet faldt med ca. en trediedel - at vores fremmøde faldt langt mere end det har så nok andre grunde, i hvert fald for undertegnede.

›Let's put it this way: If FCK & Brøndby IF were to play
    ›against each other 5 times within 2 or 3 months, do you think
    ›that it would lead 35.000 to the concrete silo of yours?

Atter vil jeg spørge om hvad Brøndbys silo er lavet af - butterdej? ;-)

›Davor, sidst jeg så efter havde de da overskud - og det er endda
    ›uden at pengene for Peter Madsen & Mads "Ham der vistnok
    ›sikrede guldet i 2001/2002" Jørgensen er talt med i
    ›regnskabet.

Selv BIF's velkendt optimistiske regnskabsføring kan vel heller ikke inkludere de beløb - så skal de også medregne salgsprisen for andre usolgte spillere :-)

mvh,
    -smølle

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2003
    Trist af flere ikke tør/har lyst til at vove sig uden for det trygge København.

Men at give en tribune til kun 1000-1500 fck'ere er måske lige i overkanten. Men halvdelen af tribunen, synes nok at være mere rimeligt. Der kan nok godt blive trængt i sildetønden. ;)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003
    Den er ikke lavet af butterdej, men af pølsebrød - så sparer man turen ned til køen i halvlegen :P

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    it doens't matter whether the teams meet more or less! it doesn't make things more unexciting just because we meet a few more times than usual!

Anyways, if it was in PARKEN then of course, we would have minimal 30,000 turning up to all those games! Who doesn't want to see these game in a stadium that is far better, secure and not in the suburds!!!!

anyways, if bundby have an average of 11,000 to home games and only 20,000 comes to the FCK vs bundby game! I think your jyske support that is also dissapointing you. Your jyske support can find their way to Parken but not hjaltepark, I think there is a problem already! anyways, that internal affairs, something we let you to solve ... we wouldn't wanna waste time on something we don't have a problem with! what we have a problem is .. your stadium sucks, we don't have enough space (imagine 30,0000 can get in ... but 20,000 comes .... and still some poeple in that same sayin there is no space ....) we aren't treated fair by your board, your security, your police .... man, everything sucks out there and you expect us to come in thousands to your stadium!

before you talk again, think of what you get in Parken! if that isn't good enough, you tell UEFA/FIFA etc ... about your stadium and see if things are up to standard! Don't tell me your concrete seats on your sausage stand is up to standard ... we might as well find space in lyngby stadium rather than in bundby!

hvorfor er alting, sa ufedt i bundby ..... i bonderover!!!

fckjoe
    ps. the average bundby vs fck is only 20,000! doesn't matter what day, dong cup or anything! it only booms when its the first game of the efterar/forar or last games of forar seasons! check your stats!

›Regarding the last game, I believe there was a general idea that
    ›since the teams had met each other a few times before in only 3
    ›or 4 months (around 3 or 4 times I think), and since the result
    ›didn't really have much value, most people chose to stay home.
    ›Not to mention that it rained like someone above was taking a
    ›leak in the hours leading up to the game.

›Let's put it this way: If FCK & Brøndby IF were to play
    ›against each other 5 times within 2 or 3 months, do you think
    ›that it would lead 35.000 to the concrete silo of yours?

›Davor, sidst jeg så efter havde de da overskud - og det er endda
    ›uden at pengene for Peter Madsen & Mads "Ham der vistnok
    ›sikrede guldet i 2001/2002" Jørgensen er talt med i
    ›regnskabet.
    fckjoe
    fcklondon.blogspot.com
    fckjoe

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jun 2003
    I think that most of the people that goes to the Ark, choses that over Brøndby, due to the media always chosing to show Brøndby Supporters as big evil men that eats little children for breakfast! Quick example would be the game a year or two ago, where Denmark faced some Balkan team. Prior the to the game, some Danish fan assaulted some of the other teams' fans, and the first the media stated, was that he was a fan of Brøndby - like that had anything to do with it. Also, the Insider series on Tv3 have had everything but a neutral approach to it.

Also, how many of those 15-20K in audience are FCK fans? I mean, if the rest of the supporters who bothers to show up at the Ark to watch FCK's other games, would mind showing up at Brøndby, I'm pretty sure you would have at least an extra 5-10K in the audience - and then it's full house. But why do that, when you can go to the Ark and watch the game on a big screen.

As for the security at Brøndby, I don't think I need to remind that it's the police who has the ultimate responsibility for that outside the stadium. And that it was their decision to send FCK's fans down the road next to "Hytten", which inevitably resulted in the stone/beer-throwing.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Sep 2002
    ›› Hvis man virkelig vil have så mange med som muligt derud d. 9
    ››Nov. burde man gøre prisen ens for alle.

›20 kr er en medlemspris.
    ›Ingen tror vel på, at busturen kan arrangeres for 20 kr pr
    ›deltager? Forklar mig lige hvorfor medlemmerne skal betale for,
    ›at dem som har valgt ikke at være medlem af FCKFC kan få en
    ›fordel?

Nu har jeg ikke prøvet at arrangere en bustur før. Men jeg er heller ikke dum. Selvfølgelig kan man ikke gøre det for 20 kr. Det er en pris der kun er kommet p.g.a. af tilskud fra fanclubben. Men hvorfor så ikke sætte prisen på 50 kr for ikke-med. som var prisen sidst for medl. da vi gæstede Hjaltepark. Det er dårlig stil at prisen konsekvent holdes på 110 kr fordi man har valgt ikke at være medlem. Busture er i sig selv med til at hverve nye medlemmere. Så mon ikke det ville gå op i den sidste ende.
    Jeg skal iøvrigt beklage at jeg først svarer nu men jeg har ikke kunne logge mig på herinde

Jay-fucker
    Over and out

Side 1 af 2 12 SidsteSidste

Thread Information