Viser resultater 1 til 2 af 2

Emner: FCK - Steaua Bukarest - 6 December 2012 - memorabilia information and trading

Tilmeldingsdato
    Dec 2012

FCK - Steaua Bukarest - 6 December 2012 - memorabilia information and trading

Hello

Please the allow me to introduce myself, I am Vlad, a long-life supporter of Steaua Bucharest and a collector of football memorabilia of Romanian teams in European Cups.

Since currently I am putting up an online museum (and hopefully, together with some collector friends in a few years a real museum of the history of the Romanian teams in European cups), I dare to write to this forum with a most kind request and enquiry.

Unfortunately, due to work related issues I was not able to make the trip to Copenhagen to see the game of FCK against Steaua Bucharest. Because of that, after two weeks of searching the internet I am still unable to find a ticket from this game. I also wanted to ask you if you have seen any programmes printed for this game.

I keep video recordings of all the games played by Romanian teams in Europe, so if anybody is interested in the matches of FCK against Steaua or CFR Cluj back in 2009, please let me know and I will be very happy to send the recordings.
    And since I talked about the 2009-10 season, one of the missing piece of the collection is also the ticket from Copenhagen - CFR Cluj match in 2009 and I never found out if a programme was printed for that match.

I hope that our teams will meet again in Champions League next year, since in the league it seems that they are champions from the winter.
    I can also offer for trade, if there are any collectors here ticket and programme from the 2009 match CFR Cluj - FCK and official team sheet, press kit and ticket from the match Steaua Bukarest - FCK, played in October.

I do apologise for writing this message in English, I am not a Danish speaker and I hope you will make an exception and allow it on this forum. If somebody is kind enough to translate the essence of it in Danish, I would be more than happy.

I wish everybody here a Merry Christmas and I hope you will not mock my kind request and that you will understand the passion of a football memorabilia collector. So if please, anybody can help me with his match ticket, I would be more than happy to offer similar souvenirs in return.

Kind regards from Bukarest,

Vlad

[email protected]

[email protected]

2. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Dec 2012

Re: FCK - Steaua Bukarest - 6 December 2012 - memorabilia information and trading

Thank you to the administrator for allowing this message on the main thread. Highly appreciated.

4. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Thread Information