Side 1 af 11 1234 ... SidsteSidste
Viser resultater 1 til 15 af 155

Emner: Nigerianske e-mails...

zebos er offline can't put this day back
    Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002

Nigerianske e-mails...

Så er tråden her til indsamling af nigerianske e-mail's, så vi kan følge deres idérigdom og opfindsomhed.. Opfat denne tråd, som en samler tråd. Vi samler bare på nigerianske e-mail's, hvor andre samler feks på frimærker..

Her er så den første :

PLEASE VERY URGENT

From Suleiman Musa,
    Cote D'Ivoire,West Africa.
    22 Oct, 2003.
    My name is Capt. Suleiman Musa. Iam an ex Nigerian soldier currently on exile in Cote d Ivoire.
    I worked with the late Nigerian head of state Gen.Sani Abacha as a member of his special strike force,We reported directly to the then chief security officer, Maj.Hamza Al Mustapha. After the death of
    the head of state and the ushering in of the civilian government,they started arresting those of us who were close to the late head of state,Gen Abacha.When the new government arrested the former CSO,i knew i would be the next.I escape to Cote d Ivoire for safety.
    I came along with USD$ 22 million dollars cash (Twenty TwoMillion dollars).
    And the rule of this country is that one can not have assess to a bank account unless one has their residential permit.Since i was new then, they was nothing i could do than to sealed the money put it in
    Two Trunk boxes,and deposited it with the security company,marked family valuble.The political admosphere is hectic for one to continue to stay.Based on this , I solicit for your assistance to:
    (1) Could you help me so that we can claim this boxes from the security company and via and via the transfer to your country.
    (2) Could you be able to assist me to obtain my travelling papers after this transfer to enable me
    come over to meet you in your country for the investment of this money?
    (3) Could you be able to introduce me to a profitable business venture that would not require much technical expertise in your country where part of this fund willbe invested?
    Please, all these requirements are urgently needed as it will enable me to establish a stronger business relationship with you hence I will like you to be the general overseer of the investment thereafter.
    I am a MUSLIM and I will please, want you to handle this transaction based on the trust I have established on you.
    For your assistance in this transaction, I have decided to offer you 12% percent commission of the
    total amount at the end of this business. The security of this business is very important to me and as such,I would like you to keep this business very confidential. I shall expect your urgent reply.
    Thanks and God bless you.
    SULEIMAN MUSA
    N.B Please intimate me the type of investment opportunities in country.
    Sidst redigeret af zebos : 23.10.03 kl. 11:32
    At the first world's fair, the 1851 Crystal Palace Exhibition in London, trinkets abounded, everything from handbills to small cards, all emblazoned with the image of the Crystal Palace.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    Dette link indeholder en sjov historie forbundet til disse Nigeria-breve:

http://www.scamorama.com/bigmac.html

God læselyst :)

mvh Stephphen

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    Og her er en til, godt nok ikke fra Nigeria, men fra Benin(!) :

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

From Mr John Onyemauzor, Banque Internationale De L'Afrique, Cotonou,Republic of Benin . My dear, I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise. I am Mr John Onyema, with Banque Internationale De L'Afrique with regional office in Cotonou,Republic of Benin, We had a foreign client (Bahgat Badieh Bassam)who deposited the sum of US$10.million (Ten Million United States Dollars) with our bank. Unfortunately,this client was among the victims of EGYPTAIR FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A. Confirmable from The website; www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egyptair990.list/index.html). But, since that year after the death of our client, we have not had anybody that comes for the claims of this money as the next of kin to our client. A situation I have monitored closely with my position in our bank. Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before and after his death,
    and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past years now, I have removed the file to my "private vault". I now humbly solicit for your assistance in this issue.I wish to present you as the next of kin to this our client so as to claim out this money, before it is remmited into the fedral account where other people may aswell claim it directly without going to this lenght. I have taken every necessary precautionary measures concerning this issue and arrangement has been concluded by me in achieving this goal, provided you will follow my instructions in the process. I am only waiting for your response to enable me move the funds to your agreed safe account. This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations would be handled by me and every loop holes sealed also provided you give me your assistance and support. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with the fu
    ll details and what to do concerning this deal. What you stand to gain would be discussed and it is negotiable before the deal commences. Thank you in anticipation of your urgent response to my request stating your wish in this deal. Kind regards, Mr John Onyemauzor.
    At the first world's fair, the 1851 Crystal Palace Exhibition in London, trinkets abounded, everything from handbills to small cards, all emblazoned with the image of the Crystal Palace.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002

419 Fraud

Der er flere sjove med korrespondance frem og tilbage her:

http://www.nigerian419fraud.freeserve.co.uk/
    Attermann
    KMFC#4

Ægte Kim Madsen Fan - 100% topstyret lattedrikkende plastique medløber

Tilmeldingsdato
    Feb 2003

Laaaang korrespondance....

En anden måde at trække folk rundt på!
    Lav en god kop Latte choc Orange, læn dig tilbage og grin din r.. i laser!

http://www.sickhumor.dk/Epost/Jose/

›Der er flere sjove med korrespondance frem og tilbage her:

ht
    ›tp://www.nigerian419fraud.freeserve .co.uk/
    Sidst redigeret af jak : 23.10.03 kl. 11:55
    Caligula7611:51
    wtf? jak med noget nyt? Først? *sætter kryds i kalenderen*

Tilmeldingsdato
    Mar 2002

Jeg vil da også bidrage...

Denne her er fra Madagascar.
    Mattsson #1988

----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 3:56 PM
    Subject: (NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.)

> This e-mail would have reached you long time ago but my tardiness was
    > prompted by the randomly sent scam letters, especially the one from
    > Africa is treated as scam or joke. This is different case and it's real.
    >
    > You know, I have been working with the former President of my country
    > MADAGASCAR, and I have some thing to discuss with you, but the scam issue
    kept me thinking and the discussion being delayed. Now I have made up my
    mind to talk to you about my proposal because I know this is real wealth.
    Find below the Details;
    >
    > Dear Good Friend,
    >
    > (NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION.)
    >
    > My name is Mrs. G. Gallo, I am one of the former advisers to the former
    > President of Madagascar, Mr. Didier Ratsiraka on financial matters. I
    > am compelled to contact you and reveal this confidential issue to you
    > due to the prevailing circumstances in my country Madagascar. And I hope
    you will maintain confidentiality. During the last Presidential
    > election conducted by the former government of Mr. Didier Ratsiraka, in my
    country, the former President withdrew large sums of fund in U.S.dollars for
    his re-election campaigns and to buy more votes from the opposition members.
    The funds were kept in the offices of the former Presidents confidants which
    my office was among.
    >
    > During the campaign and the election proper, the former President spent
    > so much money, large part of the fund in my custody was spent leaving
    > the balance of $15 million U.S.A. dollars, but the election was marred
    > by civil unrest led by the leader of the opposing party Mr.. Marc
    > Ravalomanana who eventually became the President of Madagascar as a result
    of many deaths, there was interventions of some world leaders which resulted
    to the ousting of the former President by the opposition party.
    Fortunately,before the total collapse of the government of Mr. D
    > Ratsiraka, I was able to move the fund balance of $15 million dollars
    > in a disguised manner as a 'diplomatic baggage' by cargo out of the
    > country to the Netherlands, and the baggage was deposited into a security
    company there in Netherlands through their affiliate in Africa. Before his
    exile I have declared to him (the former President) that we lost the money
    to fire set on my office by the opposition supporters,in fact my office was
    really burnt down.
    > I have decided to divert this fund which I declared to be an "diplomatic
    consignment" belonging to my foreign partners, as nobody have
    > requested for it till date. It was obvious and known that during that
    > political crises, majority of foreigners from America, Europe and Asia
    left
    > Madagascar in a rush, this informed my idea to lebel the consignment
    > diplomatic, and would not be tampered. I have not been into business
    before, therefore as 'am preparing my self I need a trust-worthy person to
    guide me into this new life, after this consignment have been secured.
    >
    > I am unable to leave Madagascar now due to the security put in place by
    the present government to monitor movement of some close allies of
    > former President, that is the reason we should reply through e-mails. More
    importantly, this message is to inform you that I seek for your
    > assistance to go on my behalf to Nederland and recieve delivery of the
    > consignment for onward lodgement into your account, within the shortest
    possible time for safe keeping, as I hope to leave the country as the newly
    elected parliamentarians are now poised to relax all restrictions
    > affecting former officers. Please note that this transaction demands the
    highest degree of trust and confidentiality between us, as I have taken
    adequate measure to assure safety and risk free. In appreciation of your
    assistance, I have worked out the sharing ratio for this transaction as
    follows; 70% for my investment in your country under your close supervisions
    and directions. 25% for you as a result of your assistance.. 5% for all
    incidental expenses.
    >
    > If you have any question do not hesitate to ask me.Upon your immediate
    favorable reply I would be able to send to you the guide lines on how
    > to actualize and bring to successful conclusion of the transaction. I
    > would also ask the affiliate company here to make avilable to you the
    > contact line of their company in Holland where the consignment is kept
    > now. All communications to me should be by emails for now, in your reply
    include your telephone and fax numbers. As I wait for your reply, stay
    Blessed.
    >
    > Yours Sincerely,
    > Mrs.. Gloria Gallo
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > ______________________________ ___________________________
    > http://www.latinmail.com. Gratuito, latino y en español.
    "Naaaj, der er ikke tale om gummiben, det har der ikke været på noget tidspunkt og det bliver der ikke igen"

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2003

Flere mails.

På Cockeyed.com er der en underside med masser af mail, fra svindlere også.

http://www.cockeyed.com/citizen/nige...rian_june.html

Mvh....................
    FORZA VIOLA

Det er muligt at man i dag sletter næsten alt der kommer fra blandt andet jeres hånd, og det har jeg det ganske udmærket med. Jeg skal ikke kunne sige det, da jeg som tidligere skrevet ikke frekventerer SSO så meget som dig. :) (Citat Sterup)

Tilmeldingsdato
    Dec 2001
    Jeg kan desværre ikke bidrage med yderligere breve, da alle dem jeg har modtaget er blevet slettet igen.

Nu er det jo nok heller ikke det rette forum at reklamere for TV-2 men på mandag (d. 27.10.03) kommer der i Station 2 det første af to programmer om bagmændene bag disse breve.

Kunne måske være meget sjovt at se...

MVH Nikolaj N
    TCB
    Husk at Nipserstat er stedet hvor du finder de originale statistikker omkring FC København.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002

Ikke om jeg fatter...

...de fjolser der frivilligt stiller op på tv, for at fortælle, at de retn faktisk har smidt 2 mio. kroner i nakken på de her foretagsomme personer. HVIS jeg havde modtaget et sådant brev, og ikke stoppet op og undret mig over, hvordan en pensioneret admiral fra 4. luftbårne pansereskadrille i Nedre Subsaharistans militær skulle være kommet på min adresse, let alone viden om min person, og HVIS jeg havde sendt et stort bundt af mine sparepenge (husk: det drejer sig om et tænkt eksempel) efter de her perssoner, for så at opdage hvor tørret i røven jeg var blevet, og hvor naiv jeg havde været; så ville det SIDSTE jeg havde lyst til være, at få mit ansigt plastret op på landsdækkende TV.

Ligeså umoralsk som hele det her projekt er fra bagmændenes side, lige så tåbelig er de der falder for tricket, og endnu mere tåbelige er de der falder for tricket, og så ydmyger sig selv for åben skærm. IMHO.

:o)

›Jeg kan desværre ikke bidrage med yderligere breve, da alle dem
    ›jeg har modtaget er blevet slettet igen.

›Nu er det jo nok heller ikke det rette forum at reklamere for
    ›TV-2 men på mandag (d. 27.10.03) kommer der i Station 2 det
    ›første af to programmer om bagmændene bag disse breve.

›Kunne måske være meget sjovt at se...

›MVH Nikolaj N
    ›TCB
    Walle
    Copenhagen Lads

Tolerance og Empati...

10. De følgende 3 brugere er enige:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    Og så en ny, denne gang fra Mauritius(!!!) :

Venture and Partnership.

Attn:
    Venture and Partnership.
    My name is MR. JOHN MANBE Chairman of contract award and monitoring committee of Ministry of Urban and rural development ,my duty as empowered by the Mauritius Government is to provide the basic amenities,social recreational activities in urban and rural areas,This programm includes assistance to deprived Local communities and to co-ordinate projects and development at the national level, Furthermore, from this projects we have been able to secure some reasonable amount of U.S.$21.8m(Twenty one Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars Only)as commision from various Contractors resulting from over invoicing ,hence all the necessary approvals has been completed.
    These approved fund is now packaged and despatched through a security company for onward delivery to its final destination. These fund are first deposited into a vault security before we arrange for its movement to Europe through diplomatic channel using decoy purporting that the fund belongs to an expatriate/company , as we are Government officiale ,we are not allowed to operate/own foreign bank account,Hence we need you to stand as the beneficiary and claim the fund on our behalf from the security company.
    Presently I am now in Europe to search for a reliable person/company of high intergrity /dignity and one with conscience who will claim this fund on our behalf as the beneficiary,and we have agreed to give you 25% of the total sum as commission for your assistance/effort. And 5% will be used to settle every expenses incurred. We will use 70% to invest under your recommendations and guide and to go into Joint venture business with you.
    I would greatly appreciate your assistance . As I look forward to your response as soon as possible.
    Best regards, Mr.J.Manbe {31 630 233995}

Tilmeldingsdato
    Apr 2002
    Hvis I kan bruge en fra Liberia, så har jeg en her...

Fra: [email protected]
    Dato: 2003/10/25 Sat PM 05:17:32 CEST
    Til:
    Emne: THIS IS VERY URGENT

My Dear,

Greetings, how are you, business and family. I hope all is well with you.

I know you might wonder how I got to know your email address. I got it from the
    Presidential Library Internet database. My name is Phillip Taylor, the second
    son to President Charles Taylor of the Country Liberia. Please I humbly beg you
    from the bottom of my heart to treat this confidential letter very secret. The
    rebel forces and the intense pressure from United States, United Nation,
    International Community and West Africa Peace Keeping force? Ecomog? Had
    finally toppled my Father's government and now he is on exile with the rest of
    our family but I am > still behind. Please listen to me very carefully.

Under my custody is a box containing Gold with $7.5m. If the new government in
    place sees or discovers the fund they will take the money and plunder it. I
    have secretly hidden the box containing the fund and I will move the boxes of
    fund to you for safe keeping to any address of your choice through Diplomatic
    Courier Service or a reputable security company tagged Diplomatic Luggage with
    your name as the beneficiary.

I have concluded with my father to use a security/finance company to dispatch
    this fund out of Africa to any of their affiliated company maybe in Europe, I
    am also making urgent arrangement to travel to Europe immediately as my live
    here in Liberia is risky.

I am faced with the dilemma with my Father of moving this amount of money out
    of Africa for fear of going through the experience of loosing this fund in
    future; most African countries have similar political history. I am seeking for
    a partner who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands, I
    must let you know that this transaction is risk free. If you accept to assist
    me and my family, all I want you to do for me, is to make an arrangements with
    the security and finance company to clear the
    consignment (funds) from any of their affiliated office as I have already given
    directives for the consignment should be brought from Africa. But before then
    all modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership to the
    consignment and more importantly this money I intend to use for investment. I
    have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage of
    the funds for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go into
    partnership

Please note that I am just still a young man of 27 years, so your good
    advice/guideline regards to this transaction will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Philip Taylor

Og så er der lige denne, hvor i verden den kommer fra, aner jeg ikke, men sikke rig man kan blive...
    Fra: [email protected]
    Dato: 2003/10/20 Mon PM 12:41:45 CEST
    Emne: 10 cents cash back on every gallon of gas they purchase from any station, anywhere in the world!

Hello

You will love this program. Join now. It is only 12 days old.

Imagine! A chain-letter look-alike that gives you 10 cents cash back on every
    gallon of gas they purchase from any station, anywhere in the world!

What a great deal! Costs less than a pack of cigarettes or a hamburger meal at
    McDonalds (and only your bank account gets fat) and should have your account
    flooded with $1 bills within a short couple of weeks.

The basic idea is to pay five people $1 each and another dollar for a website,
    free tutorials and a lot of important mail-associated software.

Unlike chain-letters, no one can cheat in this program because the system
    distributes the $6 to the appropriate upline members.

It's a very easy sell. Particularly when you get 10-cents per gallon, for up
    to 12 tanks of gas per month., just for sponsoring 10 other people!

The extremely low cost makes it ideal for people on fixed incomes, because they
    can get a return within days!

Act now and become a member while the program is still brand new.

mailto:golson@zwallet
    line and hit send.

For easy Removal just click here:

mailto:golson@zwallet

insert remove in the subject line and hit send.

You've can't lose. The software and tutorials alone are worth more than 25
    times the $6 cost.

Thank you

Jerry
    Sidst redigeret af zooliganz 26-172 : 28.10.03 kl. 14:19

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jul 2002
    ›Jeg kan desværre ikke bidrage med yderligere breve, da alle dem
    ›jeg har modtaget er blevet slettet igen.

›Nu er det jo nok heller ikke det rette forum at reklamere for
    ›TV-2 men på mandag (d. 27.10.03) kommer der i Station 2 det
    ›første af to programmer om bagmændene bag disse breve.

›Kunne måske være meget sjovt at se...

›MVH Nikolaj N
    ›TCB

Hva' så - var der nogen, der så Einstein!? Jeg kan kun undre mig over, hvordan en mand kan være så naiv. Afrikanerne har ikke kun scoret sin en pæn slat penge. Et billigt grin må det da også være blevet til.

Han skal dog have den ros, at han gør et ihærdigt forsøg på at redde, hvad reddes kan. Men han har langt vej op bare til at blive kaldt debil.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Dec 2001

En lille hilsen fra Mrs. Ngozi c.Okadigbo

Hurra, nu ved jeg hvorfor de sender e-mails ud. Det er for at undgå mistanken om miltbrand-bakterier...

Go figure

MVH Nikolaj N
    TCB

----------------------------------------------------------------

#12, Liberty Street,
    Housing Estate.
    Abuja-State.

Dear friend,

Please I am sending this letter to you through this medium, with heartfelt hope that you will sincerely respond passionately to my urgent cry for your assistance.
    I am Mrs. Ngozi c. Okadigbo, the wife of late chief Chuba Okadigbo a formal senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria and also renowned businessman and a devoted Christian, whom we lost few weeks ago as a result of political struggle in the country now.
    Since the death of my husband, I have been highly disturbed mentally, psychologically and physically. In fact the death of my husband has affected me greatly, the worst of it all is that barely one week after his death, my husband’s family members have been disturbing and compounding my present sober mood, demanding that I should declare all my husband assets and surrender all his bank accounts to them.
    Being a young widow with son’s and daughter’s, I have considered it right to secure my future and that of my surviving children with my husband’s assets as it is done else where in the world.

This is why I have decided to contact you, for you to assist me receive the sum of US$15.5M which my husband secretly deposited in a Private Trust firm for safe-keeping few months before his untimely death.
    Already, I have declared all my late husband's local accounts to them, for me to have peace of mind and start a new life all over again, but they still persist that I have not surrendered everything to them yet.
    I am contacting you through this medium specifically for you to act as my late husband’s Foreign Associate who can go to the Trust Firm retrieve the consignment of the funds with all documents of deposit which I will give to you.
    Though this message would have been sent to you via surface mail, but for the worldwide scare of Anthrax and delays. Hence, I decided to contact you via your email address. I want you to act fast because I want to join you as soon as you have secured the money, to ease this mental and psychological depression which I am experiencing since the death of my husband.
    I equally want you to assist my children and I in acquiring a residence permit in your country, this way we will be guaranteed a secured future. On receipt of your response, I will send you all the documents of the deposited funds to go to the Trust Firm and secure the money with my authorization.
    Please contact me immediately because of the confidentiality required to enable me give you further clarifications. Please do not give this information to any body so as to avoid my late husband's relations from knowing about this development.

I remain,
    Yours,
    Ngozi c.Okadigbo.
    Husk at Nipserstat er stedet hvor du finder de originale statistikker omkring FC København.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    Et par stykker til :

Urgent Assistant Please

Dear sir,
    SOLICITING FOR A BUSINESS VENTURES AND PARTNERSHIP.
    beore I proceed, I must be very greatful to introduce myself .My name is Mr.sam george a Zimbabwean.I was formerly a personal aid to one of the top ministers (minister of finnance) of robert mugabe's former government.Due to my position and closeness with the minister, I absconded with fifteen .five million united state dollars (us$15.5m). which was part of the money meant for campainning for president robert Mugabe's re-election into office under Zanu PF Party. Presently I have been able to move the funds diplomatically to a security company in Netherlands where I now reside as a refugee.
    MY REQUEST: As a result of my present situation as a refugee who cannot have access to own an account or accounts,I am looking for a trustworthy individual /firm to advice me in making the rightful investment as wellas to provide account(s)where the funds will be lodge into,more also we are at the interim interested in buying properties for residence as my family will be residing there and in the near future.
    COMMISSION/REMUNERATION: As regards your commission/remuneration,I and my immediate family have decidedto offer you 25% of the total sum and also set aside 5% for all your expenses (i.e) telephone bills,travelling expenses, hotelbills and other miscellaneous expenses.
    NOTE: I shall commit half of my own share of the total sum into a joint venture project preferably in the purchase of real estate or other profitable business venture.Be assured that you stand no risk of any kind as the funds in question belong to me alone. As soon as I get your consent , I will furnish you with the details and contact of the security company and a face to face meeting will be arrange in order to know each other better.I strongly believe that associating with you to emback on this and other business ventures will derive a huge success hereafter and it will be a long lasting business association. if you have any question, do not hesitate to contact me with the above telephone number and e-mail address.
    I also want you to know that I kept this all along,not because I am self sentered,or greedy,but for the common interest of my people.
    I await your anticipated co-operation.
    yours truly,
    MR. SAM GEORGE

Og denne her :

Can You Be Trust?

Dear friend,
    I got your contact from an email directory and decided to contact you for assistance. I am the son of Jonas Savimbi the rebel leader in Angola who was short dead on the 25th of February, 2002, by the opposing Angolan Army.
    .... PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS WEB PAGE FOR IT SAYS ALL.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_1839000/1839252.stm
    Before the death of my father he had transferred the sum of $16,000,000.00 (Sixteen million dollars) through a security company in South Africa
    to Europe.
    All the legal documents for the deposit and transfer of this fund to Europe are with my mother which my father gave to her for safe keeping.
    After the death of my father I and my family fled to South Africa where we are currently living.And we have been trying to fly to Europe but it has been difficult for us to get visas from Africa. So we want you to help us make claims of this fund ($16m) in Europe as my family beneficiary and transfer the money to your account or any account of your choice before I and my family can get visas to fly down
    to your country so that we can share this money.
    My family have agreed to give you 10%, which would be ($1.6Million dollars) of this Money for your assistance, and 87% would be for us and the other 3% would be set aside for any expenses that we may incure during the course of this transaction. And part of our share of 87% would be invested in your country in any profitable business proposed by you. While a large part of our share will also be used to help charity organizations.
    We have never met, but I want to trust you and please do not let us down when this fund finally gets into your account. Please if you are interested;
    get to me through my email address to enable me feed you with more details and all necessary documentations.
    Please treat this as confidential
    Best regards.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2002
    Det er rendyrket spam :

Dr Joseph Rodney Chesson

Liberia.
    Email: [email protected]
    Kindest attention,
    I am very sorry for the informal manner in which this mail is reaching you. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trustworthy foreign partner. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I crave your indulgence and pray that you take my request very serious.
    I am Mr. J. Rodney Chesson, the first son of Late J. J. F. Chesson (Liberian Minister of Justice 1979 to 1980). On April 22, 1980, my father along with 12 other Liberian Government officials was assassinated as a result of a military coup that toppled the government of President William
    R. Tolbert, Jr. May his soul rest in Eternal Peace. Since then, my family has always been seen as a symbol of peace in Liberia. I received information from a reliable source that described your country as being economically conducive for investment and her people as transparent and trustworthy to engaging business, which made me to write you. As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your email address from an Internet site that portrayed you in good light.
    Early this year, Liberia rebels agitated for the removal of President Charles Taylor, who portrayed a very good example of a bad leader. The President who needed support from prominent Liberia citizen gave me the sum of twenty-eight million United States Dollars (US$ 28M) cash (stalked in two trunk boxes) as compensation for my late father and solicited for my support. I quickly made an arrangement with a courier company here in Monrovia and moved the consignment to an asset management company in Europe. I did not support President Charles Taylor because my conscience is not for sale. Some months later heavy fight broke up in Liberia, he placed all the eligible members of my family under travel watch confiscated all our traveling documents and frozen all our account in Liberia. Later in July, foreign troops invaded Liberia and different peace keeping meetings were held and President Taylor was advised to step down for national peace. On the 11th August 2003 President Charles Taylor flied into exile and handed over power to his Vice-President Moses Blah who is even more wicked and dangerous. He was the person that instigated Taylor to confiscated all our traveling documents and frozen all our account in Liberia. On Tuesday 14th October 2003, Gyude Bryant took office in Liberia as the head of an interim government. Bryant, 54 was by picked by the warring factions and this step has offered Liberia a new chance to end nearly 14 years of violence. My lawyer approached him as regards releasing our traveling documents and the embargo on our bank accounts but he declined and told us that his priority is disarm fighters and pave the way for elections that is why I requested for your sincere assistance pending when a fresh election will be held here. WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO FOR US: I will transfer the ownership of the consignment /boxes containing the cash to you and issue you a power of attorney through my Lawyer. With these document you will claims to the money as my proxy from the asset management company in Europe. The entire operation is risk free since it is only you and me and my Lawyer that knows the details of the money after you must have taken the money to your country where it is save my lawyer will then meet you in your country to use my share of the money for investment. Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, I propose a commission of 20% (twenty percent) of the total sum to you for the expected services and assistance.
    Your private fax and telephone numbers are needed to enhance the speedy conclusion of this transaction (our only hope in life now) urgently. Your urgent response via the above email address is highly needed so as to stop further contact. I must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extra ordinarily confidential whatever your decision while I await your prompt response. Our phone line both home and abroad are bugged. So don't call me. I will always call you at my convenient time and in a conducive atmosphere.
    Best regards,
    J. Rodney Chesson.
    N.B. Please reply with above email address ( [email protected]. I want you to note that neither the Chesson Family Corporation nor any of its officials are soliciting money of any kind or financial or other assistance from organizations, agencies, or individuals. Visitors to our website are advised that there is a current scam by unknown individuals using our corporation website and my name to solicit money or goods from the public. We advise that all who receive letters soliciting funds, etc, in my name or the name of our corporation to report them to your local law enforcement authorities. This notice is a sufficient legal warning to all who visit our website. You can view our family web page below. (www.chessonfamily.com/chessonfamilypage.htm

Side 1 af 11 1234 ... SidsteSidste

Thread Information