Viser resultater 1 til 7 af 7

Emner: Jerseys

Tilmeldingsdato
    Feb 2018

Jerseys

Any thoughts or likes (or dislikes) on the new Third Jersey 2020?

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2004

Re: Jerseys

Apparently not .......
    Hislen af TorbenØ.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2003

A very generic/template shirt. I do not think the diagonal stripes works well, somehow it makes the front look like a lighter shade of red, I would have preferred plain red on vertical pinstripes. 4/10.

4. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Jan 2018

By my opinion the new third jersey must be one of the ugliest, we’ve ever had.

First of all, i think the colour is all wrong (yellow and blue would be worse though). Red shirts can be good looking. Look at most Man Utd shirts, the danish national team, Vejle Boldklub, Liverpool etc. But in this case the variation of red they’ve chosen just looks off. There’s something about it, that makes it look more of a warning sign than a stylish football jersey.

Then there’s the discussion whether we should stick to traditional FCK colors like white, blue, and black. I think it’s okay to use the third jersey as an experimental one. Actually, I think some of the best jerseys of all time is found among the third jerseys. My favorite is the pink kappa jersey from 10/11. The bordeaux and black shirts, which we’ve had several of were nice as well.

Then there’s the pin stripes, which just doesn’t add any good.

Lastly, there is the recoloring of the logo. By my opinion the only acceptable reason to diverge from the blue and white logo is when we do the gold and white instead as a title celebration.

3/10 - the only shirt worse than this I can remember is the infamous blue and yellow third jersey from the 90’s.

Tilmeldingsdato
    Oct 2003

Citat Oprindeligt indsendt af Bendtner Se meddelelser
    By my opinion the new third jersey must be one of the ugliest, we’ve ever had.

First of all, i think the colour is all wrong (yellow and blue would be worse though). Red shirts can be good looking. Look at most Man Utd shirts, the danish national team, Vejle Boldklub, Liverpool etc. But in this case the variation of red they’ve chosen just looks off. There’s something about it, that makes it look more of a warning sign than a stylish football jersey.

Then there’s the discussion whether we should stick to traditional FCK colors like white, blue, and black. I think it’s okay to use the third jersey as an experimental one. Actually, I think some of the best jerseys of all time is found among the third jerseys. My favorite is the pink kappa jersey from 10/11. The bordeaux and black shirts, which we’ve had several of were nice as well.

Then there’s the pin stripes, which just doesn’t add any good.

Lastly, there is the recoloring of the logo. By my opinion the only acceptable reason to diverge from the blue and white logo is when we do the gold and white instead as a title celebration.

3/10 - the only shirt worse than this I can remember is the infamous blue and yellow third jersey from the 90’s.
    You are incorrect, black is not traditional FCK shirt color; white, red and blue are, except for the abysmal yellow/blue away shirt (I am still wondering who the hell came up with/approved this idea!) all shirts in the first 5 seasons (both Puma, Adidas and Hummel) where these colors. The first black shirt was not until 1997, very cool at the time where black was still a pretty new color but all black shirts became pretty dull/generig in the coming years in my opinion.

As for monochrome logo this have been the trend for away/3rd shirts for quite some years now and can work out well.

Quite a few recent shirts have been worse, orange/light blue 3rd, bordeaux/light blue wood wood 3rd and black/blue half/half on asymetric template comes to mind..

Tilmeldingsdato
    Feb 2018

This new third jersey might look all right per se; and red is the third FCK color as such... but it's just not looking much like FCK. On the game against Lugano it looked like Albania, or something like this. I personally LOVED the last third jersey (Bordeaux, street type). I have my own Bordeaux ZECA (10) jersey - of course :)

8. Den følgende bruger er enig i dette:

Tilmeldingsdato
    Feb 2018

I LOVE THIS NEW AWAY JERSEY!
    Especially the V-Neck, and the little White outlines within the Black Collar and Neck.
    Who likes THIS AWAY more than the LAST?

10. De følgende 2 brugere er enige:

Thread Information